Sandra's biggest obstacle


Sandra had personally the production of the company, Fortis Films, and to receive the good reputation between £ 6 million and £ 9 million films. But, he acknowledged that there is the life outside Hollywood and the restaurant personally, Bess Bistro (the 'French kind and New Orleansy with a little comfort in food were thrown') in Austin, Texas, where he lived with his husband of Jesse James.

'I love the friendship from these efforts,' he said, but if you placed all the eggs in one basket, especially in the entertainment industry, and made him all of them in your life, you will have khatifah will be taken from under you sooner or later. J old my previous time thought, I passions? It turned out that I wanted to do many matters.

The Roots of Sandra from the feeling of the lying urgency close to the house. During 2000 his mother died Helga cancer aged 63, and because my mother was healthiest one between us and became was overcome about him, at that time happened, that made me think, "was waiting for a moment - he not necessarily happened to you, said Sandra."

Suddenly, I to measure the available strength and never again by means of that was good that eyes-aperture, because of making me go, "I got him - the short life." Before my mother died, I will get up and not I remembered what will be carried out the month beforehand or the month or the year. But after that I was determined to complete something and to enjoy during.

Labels: , , ,

Makasih